Yet another reason to use Firefox
The CCSWeblog has a good list of must-haves for webheads using Firefox.
- Web Developer – The absolute must-have extension for anyone who builds web sites, no matter how small or few and far between.
- MeasureIt – No more eyeballing pixel widths!
- ColorZilla – I shudder to think back on the huge PITA of getting hex codes for colors before this lovely extension… taking a screenshot, pasting it into Photoshop, using the eyedropper tool… how much time have I saved because of it? (Answer: lots.)
- IE View – All the maddening bugs of IE without actually having to launch the browser. (With the caveat that it doesn’t do me much good on my Mac at work, where I don’t have IE/Mac installed.)
- Live HTTP Headers – Go along for the ride from user interface to server and back, making all local stops.
- EditCSS – Modify currently loaded stylesheets.
- Cookie Crumbler – Convenient way to quickly clear cookies from a domain.
- Clear Cache Button – Another small convenience that makes a big difference.