20 Ways to Attack Shyness
I used to be more shy than I am now, it’s pretty rare that I appear shy these days. As a kid it would have been good to have the internet and go through some methods of beating shyness. If you are shy, it can be overcome.
1. Understand Your Shyness
2. Turning Self Consciousness into Self Awarenessowards any change or life improvement.
3. Find Your Strengths
4. Learn to Like Yourself
5. Not Conforming
6. Focus on Other People
7. Releasing Anxiety through Breath
8. Releasing Anxiety through Movement
11. Do Not Leave an Uncomfortable Situation
12. Accept Rejection
13. Relinquish Perfectionism
14. Stop Labeling Yourself
15. Practice Social Skills
16. Practice Being in Uncomfortable Situations
17. The Three Questions – During social settings where you may experience nervousness, periodically ask yourself the following three questions. Doing so will distract yourself from more self-destructive thoughts. Make it your mantra:
1. Am I breathing?
2. Am I relaxed?
3. Am I moving with grace?
18. What is Comfortable for You?
19. Focus on the Moment
20. Seek and Record Your Successes
See here for the full list and explanations.
Category: CreationRobot · Personal