Ever asked How do I change my Yahoo password? Here’s how:
Pick a new 8 letter password from http://clubefl.gr/games/wordox/8.html
Mix up the letters a little using the basic number/letter swap. Include at least one number, for added security use the symbols in place of letters, !@#$%&*, but not all websites allow this.
E=3 4=A I=1 or ! L=1 O=0 or @ T=7 and so on – for a guide see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leet
Now that you have your new password lets change the old one
- Go to yahoo.com (or .ca or .co.uk, whatever as it makes no difference)
- Click the mail icon
- Look in the top right for where it says options, click it
- Look on the left side for Account Information, click it
- Enter your current password again
- (Switch to the ‘classic view’ if you need to, stupid Yahoo has not updated its site fully yet)
- Look on the left for ‘Change your password’, click it
- Enter your current password, enter a new 8 letter password.