Removing Extensions from Google Chrome is different than removing Apps, see my previous post on removing those.
Removing Apps is even easier, here are the six steps needed:
1. Install the latest version of Google Chrome.
2. Click on the three grey bars in the upper right of the Chrome Window to open the menu.
3. From the drop down menu click ‘Settings’.
4. From the left of the browser window click ‘Extensions’.
5. This screen lists all of your Extensions for Google Chrome. I wanted to Delete rather than Disable to I clicked the trash can icon next to each extension to delete them. If you just want to disable rather than delete, then un-tick the ‘Enabled’ box next to each app.